Wednesday 22 February 2012

about exam,my friend and me!!

hai...how are u? ok let me start my story about what happen today at college.Today i have pharmacology exam it is a bit difficult but i can do it...i think lar that i can score my exam at calculation question.. that calculation is easy for me..
next,i have a friend she didn't come to take exam today i don't no what happen to her.....so pity coz she lose her mark for that subject only i don't no that she can take that exam another day or not...but as i now that exam cannot take again if she lucky she can take lar..i nope that she come tomorrow....
i very sad today coz i get my fundamental mark....i cannot imaging that!!!!....but i do very hard for that exam...ok lar at least i pass that exam although that mark not enough for me....so i must study very smart not study hard

No comments:

Post a Comment